Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer is slipping away

I feel like summertime is already going by way too fast and it makes me sad! I think the more I look ahead (which I can't take things one day at a time... I'm always looking ahead) the more I feel like summer is moving and grooving.

I already finished my first week of nannying and tutoring and am half way through the second week. Only 2 1/2 more weeks and June is over!!

We are planning on heading to Savannah July 1-4 to visit friends and visit with their sweet baby.

Then July 5-7 I'll do 3 of the 4 days of our first week of camp. We are meeting this week to finalize all of our daily plans (ie library visit, main craft of the day, weekly craft, etc).

July 7-11- DE for my wonderful childhood friend Lindsay's wedding which I'm lucky to be in:)

Also the 11th -- my birthday:):) Big 2-7 eeekk

12-13 - overnight babysitting for a family in my class this past year

18-29 - camp M-F

30-31 - hopefully making it into OH for a sorority sister's wedding

Aug 1-15 - enjoying a couple days of tutoring with a vacation to ????

Ahhhh summer SLOW DOWN! (I know, I know, we aren't even half way through June yet but I am already wanting to back up a week and start over just to get in 1 extra week!)


I know there are a couple things I DEFINITELY want to do this summer. Visit Sea World and the zoo in San Antonio (I guess this could also wait till the Fall since it stays so hot here). Schlitterbahn - an awesome water park here. That's it -- that's not too much to ask!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment