Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New purchases!

I've enjoyed some random purchases this past week and love to share:)!!

A group of girls and I bought "Broadway Across America" tickets for the 11-12 year. I had never heard of this but I am soo exited to have tickets! For $128 we will go to 5 Thursday night shows over the next year (first one is this fall) in Austin. The 5 shows we have tickets for a Rain (a Beatles tribute), South Pacific, Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins( my #1!!!), and Les Miserables. We also can get discount tickets to Wicked. I'm still debating on that one! I am sooo excited!!!!

I bought a wine rack/bar rack last week and it should be here sometime later this week. I'm so excited. It hold 18 bottles of wine and has 2 shelves for liquor and 3 racks for wine glasses. Finally clearing up some space and adding some furniture to the dining room.

We went the mall for some random things for Derrick and I ended up walking out with 2 pairs of new shoes, which in my defense I have been wanting/needing. I got a new pair of rainbow flip flops which was a great deal - normally $40 for $14!?!?! We don't know how this happened but I was pumped (I actually high fived Derrick hahaha). Then I bought these awesome Sperry's. I have been wanting a pair of boat shoes and these are the classic with a cool spin on them. They have a bright pink and green paisley print. Aren't they cool!?!

2 comments:

  1. I organize a group of ladies for the Sunday evening shows here in Toledo. Began with four and now have eleven! We always go to dinner prior to the show.
    I recommend "Wicked". A twist on Wizard of Oz.
    You'll enjoy the shows. All are good.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom told me about that! I am sooo excited! I think I will do Wicked!

    ReplyDelete