Thursday, June 9, 2011

My first week

My first week of nannying was amazing. My sister comes in tonight so I'm not going tomorrow so my first of 4 weeks is complete. The kids are adorable, sweet, funny, kind, lovable, snuggly, and just down right fabulous. I keep forgetting my camera so I only had 2 pictures (which aren't even the best quality or best pictures) but they are so cute.

My days this week went as follows:
9:00 - arrive, they are all dressed, cute, and so excited when I ring the doorbell (so I excited that they jump up and down when they see me, every morning) Megan, the baby, is sleeping when I arrive.
9:00-9:30 - chit chat, get Lindsey (3 year old) ready for camp, Mom drives Lindsey, get Brendan (9) and Nora (6) ready for swim team.
10:00 - Mom takes Brendan and Nora to swim team, I stay home
10:00-11:15 - Clean up, fold laundry, Megan wakes up, feed, play, sing (she loves Old MacDonald)
11:15-1:00 - Brendan and Nora home, lunch, play, read, sing, enjoy the day, Megan back down for nap
1:00 - Lindsey back from camp
1:30-3:00 hang out, play, or Mom takes Brendan and Nora to do something fun just the 3 of them. Megan never wakes up before I leave

I have so much fun with them. Today I took Lindsey and Nora and a friend swimming for 2 hours at their neighborhood pool. It was beautiful and so fun to swim with little ones. Here is a silly pic of the 3 girls:)
Lindsey is on the left, Nora in the middle, and Nora's playdate on the right. Their eyes are shut because of the sun, gorgeous day!

And, just because she is so sweet, precious Megan:

No comments:

Post a Comment