Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some more cuteness

Yesterdat was spent at the pool from 10-2:30 with Brendan and Lindsay while Nora and Megan went to a Doctor's appointment. We hung out with/had a playdate with Katie (lady I'm doing the summer camp with) and her 2 kids Greta (in my 10-11 K class) and Hank ( 2 1/2). Hank and Lindsay have had some interactions before but today I was definitely playing matchmaker (ah c'mon... every girl can dream about their wedding why not let her start at age 3!?!). The 2 of them played everywhere together. The creek, the park, the playground, the pool.... I managed to snap some shots of their adorableness.

Started off just hanging out by one another

someone (fingers pointing at me) suggested some hand holding:)
How sweet are these loveies? I heart them soo much. Lindsay is the sweetest and girliest little girl ever! Today, as I sat feeding baby Meg she said "I dream of butterflies"... just out of the blue. I just laughed and said "you are sooo cute Lulu" and she said "I know... people tell me that a lot". hahahaha gosh how this girl has won me over big time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment