Sunday, March 6, 2011

My name... butchered

Remember one of my older posts when I said my name was going to be used for a tv show as the Kindergarten teacher? Well, so far it is still holding out and my name is still being used!

The other day the dad who is writing the show stopped by room to drop off his daughter and told me a quick story about my name.

This past month he has be out in LA doing casting calls and auditions and the past week was the auditions for the children in the show. One of the lines they had to audition included my name! He said he could not believe how many different ways there were to pronounce my name. I said he had no idea!

All day long his daughter (who got to view some of the auditions) thought it would be funny to call me by a different pronunciation each time she asked me a question. It was pretty funny but also pretty cool to think of all of these kids practicing my name to get a part in a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment