Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet picture

Happy spring break to me!!! I am fully enjoying day 1 of my spring break. Started off with a great breakfast cooked of eggs benedict (sweet Derrick) then we went for a great run through the hills in Austin. Followed by some errands, poolside with a daquiri, some hot tubbin, and now getting ready to head to the Austin Rodeo!! We cannot wait! Dierks Bentley is playing and I will be taking plenty of pics:)

On a side note... on Saturday there was a TX Teacher rally downtown. One of my sweet kiddos made this sign and her mom sent it to me.
Isn't that the sweetest:) Makes me feel good!

The rest of the week itinerary: interview tomorrow (wish me luck), then .... who knows! Doing more fancying up of the apartment and just enjoying a full week together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment