Friday, March 11, 2011

Salami

Yes, I should be teaching right now but it is the the day before spring break and my kids are working independently right now while sitting with their stuffed animals that they got to bring to school. I HAVE to post the best thing a child has ever said .... an insight into the world of Kindergarten and how a 5 year old hears and interprets things.

As many of you know Japan was hit with a tsunami today. Most of my kids came in very concerned about how they could help and how scary it was from the pictures they saw. One of my students came in late and as soon as he walked in he said:

"Ms. B!!! Did you see the SALAMI that hit Japan!?!?!".

With a smile and giggle and lots of holding back extreme laughter I commented on the TSUNAMI that hit Japan.

Good ol' salami.... what a great Friday this has become:)

PS -- all you "lenters" out there --- no meat today!

No comments:

Post a Comment