Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Get me out of here!

Although I live in an apartment, and have for the past 3 1/2 years, I have always kept them as clean as possible as if it was my own house. I do full top to bottom cleaning every weekend; dust, vacuum, sweep, wash the floors on my hands and knees, lysol my kitchen and bathroom - everything. Now like I said.... I VACUUM every single week. I also fully empty out the canister and shake it, hit it, clean it, completely empty. Well --- this is gross and I just have to share how gross my apartment gets in a matter of a week. Now remember, usually about 4 of the 7 days I am the only human in here... and little Mia doesn't track much in since we clean her paws when she walks in. I also don't wear my shoes around the apartment so all of this is just dust. SICK

(ps don't mind my soup can) but yes ALL OF THAT GRAY IS DUST AND DIRT!

Please get me out of here!! Please condo go through (update on that soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Have you changed the furnace filter lately? Seriously that is a LOT of dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh who knows!! They claim to change them every 6 months but I've been here for almost 7 and haven't seen them do it yet. I just need out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And... on a side note my furnace is NEVER on - it is set on off other than the 2 days I have turned it on since probably October. So nothing is even blowing out of it

    ReplyDelete