Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When it rains.... grab your umbrella!

Well.... one thing has been knocked out of the running to make February 28 a great day --- the condo. As sad as I was yesterday, I am now able to say that I am ... prepared... to say that we will not be getting the condo. At all.

This is a good thing... as sad as it is for us to not be able to paint the way we wanted (of course though we can paint and then re-paint but eh...) or re-do the kitchen with the ideas we already had. Good things are:
- one door closes... another one opens :) wonder what door that was?
- the woman we were dealing with from Bank of America was HORRID -- I'm glad to be done with her
- all things are meant to be...
- quoted from wonderful, expecting best friend: "there is a bigger picture for you but you just can't see it now."

HOLD UP.... did I really just get a phone call from the realtor?? Did she really say we can get this to work? OMG... to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment