Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More randomness

1. I got invited to take part in the Miss Universe/Miss USA pageant... as in be a contestant. Hahahaha - anyone else get one of these?? Why did I? How did they get my name?

2. My mom lost her cell phone today... don't worry she found it... in her hand, up to her ear, while talking TO ME.

3. The motivation to pack is non-existent... as in not happening

4. I'm currently reading 'Water for Elephants' - the new movie coming out with Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. It is a wonderful book but so disturbing how they treat the animals. You know when people say when you have your own kids your viewpoints change... well now that I have my own puppy (I know... she is almost 2 but still a puppy to me) I have such sad feelings whenever I see a lonely dog, or any other animal.

5. I cannot believe we only have 64 more days of school --- my babies aren't babies anymore... they are big kids and that makes me so sad:(

No comments:

Post a Comment