Sunday, February 27, 2011

**Moving taking place**

This next week or so I may not be posting much because I have meetings everyday after school with potential nanny jobs for the summer/fall and a meeting with my districts HR department. We also packed up the entire truck today and Derrick will move it all in tomorrow while I am at school. No condo... a really nice apartment right by where our condo was supposed to be so we still have the awesome location. We will move almost everything out of the current apartment but because it was so last minute they may not be able to get all of our utilities hooked up until Wed... so we will still sleep on the bed here. When the utilities kick in we will toss the bed (its like 25 years old and ready to go bye bye) and then sleep on a futon until we decide on/purchase a new mattress:)

Until then....

Bare with me as we get moved in. Lots going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment