Thursday, April 21, 2011

The apartment - updates

Lots of changes happening up in this hizzle. Curtains going up, pictures being hung, mattresses coming in (not yet... very soon), tv's being bought ... what's that you say. A tv eh? OH YES. A television now resides in this casa. Cable you ask? Sure why not! HD? Yeppers! Wireless? C'mon on... you're talking about Mr. Tech savvy - of course it's wireless (this means we can access the internet on our tv, link up our computers to look at videos pictures and listen to music we have downloaded, AND the coolest part - rather than buying a DV or BlueRay our computers will link up and play the movie on the tv via our laptop!). We got a 40in LED (Derrick says its the best of plasma and LCD put together... whatever - to be honest all pictures look the same to me). I'm pumped to start watching my new favorite show "Pregnant in Heels". Holy crap. If you haven't seen it - you need to ASAP. This woman is a "maternity concierge" to the elite in New York (Blair Waldorf would use her for sure). She pretty much listens to all of their CRAZY ranting and raving and does what they want and what she thinks they need (ie: full hair and make up stylist in the middle of giving birth). HILARIOUS!

Anywho... my apartment.. yes yes. Mostly just pictures so enjoy!

Guest room - not usually this unorganized but Derrick is building his computer

Guest room again - pelmet box I made. I love this fabric because it reminds me of the ocean

Dining room with our new pictures - don't mind the sewing machine, I was working on my bedroom curtains

Living room - see that TV over there??

Another view from the couch - the area above the TV needs to be decorated and reorganized

Don't judge the bedroom. Nothing is up on the walls and it is not looking good but I mostly wanted to show my new curtains which I love!

Last but not least... my most recent purchase! The dresser! Antique and bought on Craiglist - love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment