Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter all! Hope yours was filled with relaxation and enjoying the weather like mine was:) I definitely didn't do what I would normally do on Easter though... here was my Easter Sunday in a nutshell

  • Walked Mia
  • Grocery store
  • Run
  • Shower
  • Walk Mia
  • Lunch
  • Ramdomness
  • Made 3 new pillows for living room (more on that in another post)
  • Performed surgery on my sewing machine (oddly old thread was wrapped around the inside -- eek!)
  • Went to McDonald's to try out their new Jalapeno Cheddar McChicken (had a free coupon) ... very disappointing don't try it
  • Watched Royal Wedding shows -- I cannot wait!!
  • Waited on Derrick to get here around 9:30 tonight
Sound like your Easter? Yea probably not. I'm ashamed to say I have yet to find a church and although I find it important to go on the holidays... it's more important to me to go on the non-holidays.... I don't want to be a "twice-a-year".

So --- enjoy your Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment