Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gossip girl

O....M....G.... these next few episodes are going to knock my socks off!!!

I am a current obsessed/wanna-be Blair Waldorf. I have missed my weekly viewings (it airs on Monday but I can't watch it till Friday when it goes online since we do not own a tv). I miss the awesome headbands, fabulous tights, witty comments, and snootiness. I need it in my life!! So when I finally saw a preview for the up and coming rest of season I almost died... BLAIR GETS ENGAGED! But to who!?!? It's a love triangle! Could it be lonely boy (Dan.. .gross I hope not... c'mon Blair get some standards here) the prince from the beginning of the season (eh.. I guess she would become a princess which is ... awesome) or Chuck (YES YES YES PLEASEEE!!).

Click here to be sucked in!!


Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. They are forever my favorite on screen couple. The drama, the hurt, the pain, the love, the passion.... they are by far the best tv couple ever. And they are MEANT to get back together. They are all pining for her love... but who will get it!?!?

And, on the note about us not having a tv... yes it's true. We have not had a tv since we moved out here in August (by choice) and before that didn't have cable. Well, we opted to start looking around and NO JOKE -- after I saw the previews for Gossip Girl I said to Derrick

"if we are going to get a tv... we have to get one NOW. I need it here by Monday to watch GG!!!!"

Well... it is ordered and we are anxiously awaiting it's arrival. It if gets here by Monday we still don't have cable but don't you worry... I have a converter box (yep, I do) and I will hook it up and we actually get the CW via that - PERFECT. Oh my gosh I have ants in my pants just waiting for the season finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment