Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Locks of love

I have been in mega need of a hair cut - like mega. And although everyone says they love my hair long, it drives me crazy, especially now that it is getting super hot outside and I have been running almost daily (more on that later) - my hair is just everywhere sticking to me.

I used to have short hair, actually short platinum blonde hair. And I MISS IT! Don't worry, I'm not planning on going blonde or super short again.

Today I bought an "eversave" - just like groupon only not as popular so they offer a ton of incentives to buy. I got a $75 haircut and massage for $20, which is pretty much what I'd pay at Great Clips so I'm all in. When I started thinking about it someone suggested going short and donating it. That's when I thought -- I FOUND A WAY TO HELP KIDS WITH CANCER!!

So, I came home and looked it up. I only have to donate 10 inches, which I measured my hair and I think it will take me back up to about this length, possibly an inch or so shorter, but not tooo much shorter.

I loved it this length, especially for summer time. And I just keep thinking, the hair WILL grow (this was exactly 3 years ago) and I don't even make use of the long hair anyways. I rarely blow it dry and toss it into a side pony tail, side braid, or ponytail braid. One of my 3 main hair choices. I miss this. So yep... it will happen soon. Probably within the next week:) And a person in need will be able to have my stick straight, non colored, brunette locks of love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment